Monday, May 21, 2007

20/5/07 Dream

I woke this morning from a dream where I was talking to Jo from college. She was bright and bubbly and we chatted animatedly, but in the back of my mind I was wondering how it was she was all better. We were laughing together as I woke up.

And of course it made me sad and desolate to find out it was a dream, and she wasn't well, still. And that I won't ever laugh with her again. But then...it was okay somehow. Because I remember, and will cherish those memories. Bless her.

3 comments:

Chris said...

i often have the same dream

High Power Rocketry said...

: )

Candy Minx said...

Ooh, that is a heavy but swet dream. I have dreams with people who died too...they are so very special and important. You are lucky you could visit your friend in another dimension.

A strange thing occured on "So You Think You Can Dance" show the other night...Mia Michaels coreographed a dance that was the idea of her meeting her father...he died last year...and the dance represents what it would be like for her to meet him....the audience was crying...one of the judges couldn't even speak afterwords because she was sobbing and had tears shining down her face...so she made a shape of a heart with her hans. another judge said it would be the greatest dance of the program...and hoped people would try to understand it...Here is the link at YouTube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBi0EWK7P94