Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Dream from 30/8/05

I'm supposed to be meeting R for drinking night at the local pub, but as I'm putting F to bed in the bottom bunk I grow sleepy and fall asleep snuggled up to him.

When I wake up (still in the dream!) it's very late and I think R must be furious so I hot-foot it downstairs and out of the back door, where I'm faced with lots of wood that's been chopped but needs putting away neatly on the woodpile. So I start sorting all that out, and R arrives at the back saying "Where the bloody hell have you been?" and I look at my watch and it's 1.20am, but still light outside.

Despite it being so late we go to the local pub (which, bizarrely, is still open) and R tells me that he's successfully chatted up the borderline plain barmaid that we usually ogle over. I look over and she smiles at me.

After the pub for some reason I'm supposed to be going to A's house to stay. She lets me in and shows me round her new flat, and we go upstairs to her room to sleep in her bed. When we enter I can clearly see someone sleeping on the floor of her room, in a sleeping bag, although it's too dark to see clearly. "Who's that sleeping on the floor?" I say. "Oh, that's Lisa." she says. I don't know who Lisa is.

We go to get into bed and I say "Hang on, aren't you supposed to be babysitting?". A looks at me puzzled. I say "God, if you're not babysitting I better go home and look after the children, or I'll get into trouble!" "Oh yeah!" says A.

We get up and she shows me downstairs, leading the way. She goes down the stairway first and looking down I can see she's topless (which I didn't notice before). She looks up at me staring at her boobs and does a kind of 'reveal' as if to say "There you are - happy now?".

As I join her at the foot of the stairwell I notice she's actually not topless at all, but wearing some kind of intricate underwear basque-y thing which appears to be modelled on Robin's costume from Batman & Robin.

And then I wake up.

No comments: