Saturday, February 18, 2006

been having a lot of dreams recently

but in the way of all good things i keep forgetting to write them down.
oh sure i try to remember the important parts so i can tippy tap them on here, but i soon forget.

the one i had recently involved my ex coming to visit me. (now there are a couple of things here i have never gotten over my ex, true a lot of this is a self imposed misery quoient, but it still disturbs me to dream of her. secondly i rarely let people into my flat unless i have to. of course people who have read my blog will know that i am a mucky pup and my flat is a shitpit).

anyway in the dream my ex has come to visit. she is still my ex in the dream, although i still have the strongest of feelings for her. the flat is spot, it is white, it is big it is an mtv crib like place. it has stairs, it has walls that don't reach the ceilings, it has mezzanines, it has ... well everything you want in a white and chrome palace.
i am standing on the balcony looking down at my ex and i can see her in this pristine whiteness of my designer flat.
what i can also see is that the tops of the walls that do not meet the ceilings are getting grubby that there are stains that are beginning to run down the walls, and as i watch i can see that they are spreading more and more.....

strangley many of the dreams i have had recently have involved decay in a household setting.
clearing up my flat has given me nightmares it seems.

No comments: