Thursday, November 02, 2006

recurring dream

Okay ..back story
When i was little we lived in an old house out in the middle of nowhere. It was surrounded by acres of fields and there was a huge iron gate at the bottom of a mile long drive way
It was a 3 story stone house ( those sandstone blocks ? i have no idea what it was made from) ..It had a huge ornate staircase in the front entrance and a small narrow staircase in the back.
it had a balcony with a stained glass window in the door...so all in all it was a grand beautiful house..( reported to be haunted thats why we could afford to live there.)
when i was 7 I had a dream I was out on the balcony and I saw something waay out in the field..
It was some gorilla /sasquatch looking thing ( blondish haired though )..just standing there staring at the house
in my dream I'm running through the house trying to tell my family, and no one listens or pays attention.
And everytime I run to a window to check on it..its just a wee bit closer ..just standing there looking.
I'm still having that dream..at least once or twice a year..
So far the monster hasn't made it to the house.

No comments: