Sunday, August 26, 2007

the Castle

I was in an exotic place that in my dream I thought was Thailand. I had a companion, but I can't recall who it was. We were in a hurry to get somewhere, walking, and it was a long walk and at a certain point our travel led us into a castle, a very elaborate castle that had a complex of walkways and architectural styles. It reminded me of a castle at the top of a high hill near Sintra, in Portugal. We finally emerged on the other side of the castle and I realized I had left my camera somewhere in the building. I urged my companion to continue on, saying I would catch up, and I re-entered the castle. The problem was that when I re-entered, it didn't look anything like the castle I had just exited. The passageways were different, the decor was different, everything. It seemed like a maze, and I didn't know how I was going to get out, yet I found the camera. I also encountered two tigers in a cave who growled at me. At this point I awoke, and thought I want to fast forward this dream to a point where I am out of the castle, and I fell asleep again, but recall no more.

No comments: